Irish Sausage Irish Sausage Joke?

Irish Sausage Joke? - irish sausage

Shamus and Murphy seemed to be a pint or two, but not much money between them, which could
Staggering increase of one euro.
Murphy said: "Wait, I have an idea."
It was next to the butcher, and came with a big sausage.
Shamus said "Are you crazy?" Now we have no money! "
Murphy said: "Do not worry - just to follow me."
He entered the pub where he immediately ordered two
Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whiskey.
Shamus said "Now you have lost. Do you know how
Problems will be? We have no money! "
Murphy replied with a smile. "Do not worry, I have a
plan, Cheers! "
They beat their drinks. Murphy said: "Well, I will
the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees
and placed in the mouth. "
The bartender remarked, crazy and threw
out.
They put them after the publication of the publication of more
mMineral drunk, all for free.
In the tenth publication Shamus Murphy said - I do not think
can do more than that. I'm drunk and I knees
killin'me! "
Murphy said: "How do I feel?" I lost
Sausages at the bar part.

4 comments:

KurleySu... said...

Lolllll !!!!!! haaahaaahaaa Gold Star!
LOL very very funny!

KurleySu... said...

Lolllll !!!!!! haaahaaahaaa Gold Star!
LOL very very funny!

Zoe said...

Fantastic! : D

cuteeeee said...

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Murphy hahahaha poor, but this is sick

Post a Comment