Dinosaur Sleeping Bag Shuffle 20 Songs And Post.....?

Shuffle 20 songs and post.....? - dinosaur sleeping bag

You have the patience to write all that!? I love people-watching post random songs. :)


Torn - Creed
Almost Ready - Dinosaur Jr.
Get It Up - Aerosmith
Beyond The Wheel - Soundgarden
Find The Real - Alter Bridge
Wasp - The Doors
One of four - Algae
Somedays - Audioslave
Stop - Gin Blossoms
The Ocean - Led Zeppelin
Take It Or Leave It "- Aerosmith (rare)
Thumb - Dinosaur Jr. (live)
Peace of Mind - Boston
Ghosts - Chris Cornell
Invisible - Mainstay
Sleeping bag - Paw
I Got You - Stone Temple Pilots
Somebody To Shove - Soul Asylum
Step Back - Candlebox
"Someday" - report

1 comments:

Out Of Her Head She Sang... said...

Hey, I see you have) good taste in music is what I have.

Pantera - Planet Caravan
Soundgarden - Boot Camp
Soundgarden - Mailman
Audioslave - Drown Me Slowly
Sublime - Waiting For My Ruca
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
Sublime - Foolish Fool
Nirvana - Lake Of Fire
Rage Against The Machine - Wind Blow
Nirvana - Negative Creep
Audioslve - Getaway Car
Pearl Jam - Light Years
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Rage Against The Machine - Street Fighting Man
Alice In Chains - Angry Chair
Sublime - Under My Voodoo
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Nirvana - In Bloom
Foo Fighters - My Hero
Soundgarden - Nothing To Say

Post a Comment