Blackheads More Condition_symptoms Is Plucking Out Blackheads With Tweezers From My Large Nose Pores Going To Damage My Pores Even More?

Is plucking out blackheads with tweezers from my large nose pores going to damage my pores even more? - blackheads more condition_symptoms

I have tried everything from Retin-A Micro highest concentration of Tazorac, masks, sulfur, salicylic acid and glycolic acid, and nothing works. Continue to multiply and grow in size! I have tried to remove blackheads, but it seems to work now, or that I have no competence in this area. The only thing that seems to work, it is with tweezers because their tails have already extracted well over the surface, but who knows whether this is harmful to the skin pores and cause even greater? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment